Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gamer Flashback

Just yesterday, my friend MG and I decided it was time for a throwback.  He had on his Wii Super Mario Bros 3, which is, in my humble opinion, the best of the Mario games.  Now, I won't pretend that I know all these secrets about the game that the internet couldn't tell you in about 3.5 seconds.  I was however, ignorant of what now seems a basic fact of gameplay.  Of the years and years of time I have spent playing this game, I never figured out why that bear-looking suit was any better than the leaf.  Oh how ignorant I was.  I was ignorant to the great power of...

The tanooki suit!
File:TanookiMario SMB3.jpg
I had no idea that pushing down + B while you have the tanooki turns you temporarily into a statue that is invulnerable.  I'm an idiot, I know.  This really isn't important for any reason, other than its fun to play Mario with friends and scream "TANOOKI!"at the top of your lungs when appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment